Tenants – Report a Repair
How to report a repair
Repairs should be reported to us using the following two options:-
- Call us on 020 8447 1222 during our office hours (9.30am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday) and speak to your Property Manager. If your repair problem is an emergency and during ‘out of work’ hours, you can either phone the above office number and our answerphone message will give you our emergency ‘out of hours’ mobile number to call or you can directly phone our emergency ‘out of hours’ mobile number which is 07957 170 490 and leave a message. We will return your call a soon as we can. PLEASE DO NOT CALL OUR ‘OUT OF HOURS’ NUMBER DURING OFFICE HOURS – THIS NUMBER SHOULD BE USED FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY.
- Online 24 hours a day by completing the form below.
Your Property Managers are Elena Conti and Joanna Monte-Colombo who are both responsible for organising all repairs within their individual property portfolios.
Elena manages all properties in the alphabetical range A-K and Joanna (Jo) manages all properties in the alphabetical range L-Z.
When reporting a repair to your Property Manager please be ready to provide us with the following information:-
- Your name, address and daytime telephone number;
- As much information about the repair as possible, including details about the fault and, to help us further, its Page and Repair/Fault number (i.e. according to our Repair Handbook below).
- Whether you have reported the repair before.
If you experience water leaking, lack of hot water, no running cold water or see dangerous sparks from an electrical point, you must call us immediately.
If you smell Gas please contact National Grid (Transco) immediately on 0800 111 999.
Central Housing Group is committed to providing Best Value services to achieve satisfaction among all our customers. We know that our tenants attach great value to the repairs that we carry out in their homes and we want to ensure every effort is made to improve our service.
To assist us to do this we have introduced an on-line repairs system for our tenants which will help us to identify the exact repair problem you have and to arrange the correct remedial works that may need to be done.
To assist you in reporting a repair please access our Repair Handbook by clicking here.
Our aim is to avoid delays and to complete all repair work in one visit where possible. To assist us with carrying out repairs please use the Repair Handbook to find the item that has a problem or defect. Your Property Manager in our office will be able to see the same pictures as you on their computer screen. Please tell them the item number which corresponds with the problem and they can then arrange to carry out the repair work needed with less chance of an error being made.
Remember YOU can help us and yourself by using our Repair Handbook when you ask for a repair.
How to use our Repair Handbook
Look at your repair problem and then match the repair to the Repair Handbook pictures. For example, if the pipe at the back of your toilet is leaking, check where you believe the leak is coming from, look in the Repair Handbook and identify the Page number and Repair/Fault number, e.g. Page 21, Repair/Fault No. 10.
Please note under your agreement with the Council, any malicious or deliberate damage done to the property will be your responsibility.