Preparing a flat to Let to the Council in Enfield
Linwood Crescent, EN1
1st Floor, 2 Bedroom Flat
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Enfield, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- S/fit UPVC double glazed windows with trickle vents & restrictors throughout.
- Paint walls, ceilings & woodwork throughout.
- S/fit laminate flooring in hall, lounge & 2 x bedrooms.
- S/fit euro thumb turn lock to front door.
- S/fit doorstops throughout.
- S/fit new kitchen units.
- S/fit integrated ceramic electric hob, inetrgated electric oven & extractor hood.
- S/fit PVC click flooring.
- S/fit half hour rated fire door with intumescent brush strips, 3 steel hinges, fire rated handle & overhead closer.
- Tile walls to ceiling around bath & splash back for wash hand basin.
- S/fit new wash hand basin, pedestal, mixer tap & pop up plug.
- S/fit new pressed steel bath with mixer tap & plug & chain.
- S/fit new electric shower.
- S/fit vinyl flooring.
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you are a landlord in the Enfield area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.