Preparing a flat to Let to the Council in Edmonton
Streamside Close, N9
2 Bedroom 2nd Floor Flat, Edmonton
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Edmonton, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- Paint walls, ceilings & woodwork throughout.
- S/fit new kitchen including new hob, oven & extractor hood.
- S/fit new pressed steel bath with pvc panels, mixer tap with shower cord attachment and adjustable riser rail.
- Re-tile walls around bath to ceiling & splash back to wash hand basin.
- S/fit new double glazing with trickle vents & hook & arm restrictors throughout.
- S/fit mechanical extractor fan in kitchen double glazed glass unit
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you are a landlord in the Edmonton area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.