Preparing a flat to Let to the Council in Edmonton
Sawyer Close, N9
1 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat, Edmonton
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Edmonton, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- S/fit new kitchen to include new integrated appliances.
- S/fit new bathroom with electric shower.
- Paint walls, ceilings & woodwork throughout.
- S/fit new carpet throughout.
- S/fit new vinyl flooring in kitchen & bathroom.
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you are a landlord in the Edmonton area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.