Preparing a Flat to Let to the Council in Ealing
Uxbridge Road, W13
2 Bedroom Flat, 1st Floor
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Ealing, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- Supply 4 x full sets of keys including window keys.
- Carry out full clean to property & carry out shampoo clean to carpets.
- S/fit 1 x mains powered smoke alarms to hallway (with battery back-up) interlinked to a Combined Heat & CO detector in the kitchen & a separate mains CO Alarm in hallway.
- S/fit fire blanket & extinguisher to kitchen.
- S/fit child safety restrictors to all large window openers and fit additional window slats up to 1 metre high from floor with gap of 100max between them.
- S/fit thumb turn Euro mortice type lock to entrance door to replace existing mortise lock.
- Clean extractor fan & set timer on oveeride to maximum of 20 minutes.
- Upgrade fire door with 1 extra hinge, overhead closer & heat & smoke strips.
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you are a landlord in the Ealing area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.