Preparing a flat to Let to the Council in Ealing
Islip Manor Road, UB5
1 Bedroom Flat
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Ealing, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- Supply 4 x full sets of keys including window keys.
- Carry out a full clean to the flat.
- S/fit fire blanket & extinguisher to the kitchen.
- Fit battery operated carbon monoxide alarm.
- S/fit doorstops throughout property where required.
- S/fit thumb turn Euro mortice type lock to be fitted to entrance door & exit door.
- Clean, clear & tidy up fully and cut back.
- S/fit battery operated sensor light for entrance.
- S/fit wireless doorbell.
- Fit barrel bolt to cupboard doors.
- S/fit shower curtain.
- Replace doorstop.
- S/fit towel ring for wash hand basin & w.c roll holder.
- S/fit blind for window.
- Refix ceiling rose.
- S/fit net curtain & shorten heavy curtains and ensure can open easily.
- 1 x doorstop required.
- Adjust curtains so can be opened easily.
- S/fit nets & curtains.
- Replace rubber gaskets to window frames wit glass where perished.
- Clear all rubbish & make good back fences to garden.
- S/fit overhead door closer to door.
- S/fit 2 x barrel bolts to doors.
- Remove washing machine.
- S/fit net curtain to window.
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you are a landlord in the Ealing area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.