Preparing a Maisonette to Let to the Council in Ealing
Cedar Grove, W5
Ground Floor, 3 Bedroom Maisonette
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Ealing, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- Supply 4 x full sets of keys including window keys.
- Carry out a full clean to the flat.
- S/fit fire blanket & extinguisher to the kitchen.
- S/fit mains powered carbon monoxide alarm in bedroom 1 ceiling near boiler.
- Fix all blind safety catches to wall for all blinds & refix light fittings as some loose and dropped down.
- S/fit doorstop.
- S/fit heat & smoke strips to fire door & fit overhead door closer.
- Fence may be required by Local Authority or family in the future to separate garden and give privacy and safety.
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you are a landlord in the Ealing area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.