Preparing a maisonette to Let to the Council in Brent
Halley House, NW9
1 Bedroom Maisonette, Ground Floor
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Brent, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- Supply 4 x full sets of keys including window keys.
- Carry out full clean to property.
- S/fit fire blanket & extinguisher to kitchen.
- S/fit mains powered carbon monoxide alarm.
- S/fit doorstops throughout property where required.
- S/fit ½ hour rated fire door to kitchen with 3 steel hinges, overhead door closer & combined fire & smoke intumescent strips.
- S/fit mains powered CO detector.
- Clear out and remove all clutter & items from boiler cupboard.
- Clear out all items of decorating & clutter.
- Carry out full clean & descale.
- Supply & fit nets & heavy curtains.
- Fit doorstop.
- Fit a closer to the entrance door.
- Fit a large net curtain to rear doors.
- Carry out a full clean to kitchen units & appliances.
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you are a landlord in the Brent area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.