Guides To Help Landlords Central Housing Group

Guides To Help Landlords With Universal Credit Tenants

The DWP (Department for Work and Pensions) has recently updated its published guides to help landlords if their tenants are or about to become Universal Credit recipients.

The guides aim to give landlords the information to help prepare both themselves and their tenants for when they ‘switch over’ to the one monthly benefit payment, and how the tenants pay and budget for the landlord’s monthly rent.
There is also information on how much support tenants will get from the DWP when switching over to Universal Credit.
For Alternative Payment Arrangements to landlords click here.
For information to service charges for landlords click here.
For landlords, if a tenant is unable to pay their rent then to have the rent paid direct, fill in the UC47 form to request payment from a tenant’s Universal Credit account.

If you have any comments, please email the author of this article and click on the link above

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Registered Office: Woodgate Studios, 2-8 Games Road, Cockfosters, Hertfordshire, EN4 9HN | Registered in England and Wales | Registered Company No. 3961047 | VAT Registration No. 752 6015 48


Social Media Auto Publish Powered By :
Google Rating
Based on 110 reviews