Preparing a flat to Let to the Council in Hounslow
Maswell Park Crescent, TW3
1 Bedroom G/F Flat, Hounslow
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Hounslow, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- Supply 4 x full sets of keys including back doors & window keys to flat.
- Carry out a full clean to the property.
- S/fit fire blanket & extinguisher to the kitchen.
- S/fit thumb turn Euro mortice type lock to be fitted to flat entrance door to replace the mortise lock & kitchen exit doors.
- S/fit mechanical extractor fan/hood to ventilate outside for kitchen either through extractor hood or via separate 6 inch fan on wall – Not required at present.
- S/fit wireless labelled doorbell for ground floor flat & first floor flat and clearly number external street door i.e. 71a & 71b.
- S/fit metal solid doorstop for street door.
- Cut back all weeds to front path/driveway/garden so neat and presentable.
- Cement down any loose coping stones on wall between 2 houses.
- S/fit nets & heavy curtains to garden doors.
- Fit blinds to bay window (Landlord to supply blinds).
- Adjust overhead door closer to close door shut properly.
- Fit blinds to window (Landlord to supply).
- S/fit wc roll holder, towel ring holder. S/fit rubber grommet doorstop to door to prevent door from hitting wc pan when you open.
- Board up glass panels & lock shed.
- Cut back rear garden.
- Remove all sand bags on left side, remove all black bags on right side by shed and remove other builders equipment i.e. cement mixer etc.
- S/fit pigeon spikes to soil pipe / window area of 1st floor to prevent birds landing in this area and making mess below in rear patio area.
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you are a landlord in the Hounslow area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.