Preparing a 2 bedroom flat to Let to the Council in Enfield
Uckfield Road, EN3
1st Floor, 2 Bedroom Flat
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Enfield, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- Supply 4 x full sets of keys including window keys.
- Carry out a full clean to the property.
- Fit 2 x mains powered smoke alarm (with battery back-up in ground floor entrance as you enter flat and on 1st floor level) linked to a heat detector in the kitchen.
- S/fit fire blanket & extinguisher to wall in kitchen.
- S/fit child safety restrictors to all windows.
- S/fit mains powered carbon monoxide alarm.
- S/fit doorstops throughout property where required.
- Board/cover all glass doors up to 1 metre high or fit child safety film.
- S/fit hasp, staple and padlock to loft hatch.
- Insulate loft to 270mm if not insulated & remove all rubbish/items.
- S/fit thumb turn Euro mortice type lock to be fitted to front door.
- S/fit ½ hour rated fire door to kitchen with 3 steel hinges, overhead door closer & combined fire & smoke intumescent strips.
- Fit sealed globe light fitting to bathroom.
- Fit sealed/covered light fitting to kitchen.
- S/fit adequate heating to bathroom.
- S/fit mechanical extractor fan to bathroom to ventilate outside & s/fit mechanical extractor fan/hood to ventilate outside for kitchen.
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you are a landlord in the Enfield area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.