Preparing a 1 Bedroom Flat to Let to the Council in Edmonton.
Florin Court, N18
1 Bedroom, 1st Floor Flat, Edmonton
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Edmonton, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
List of Actions/Works Completed to Let to the Council in Edmonton
Works completed included:
- Paint walls white throughout.
- S/fit new kitchen.
- S/fit new bathroom.
- S/fit new carpet & underlay throughout.
- Re-fix fuse box cover.
- Replace doorstop for tank cupboard.
- Stain block & paint ceiling.
- S/fit new door.
- Repair drawer runners & drawers.
- Re-fix & secure wardrobe hinges.
- Make cure chipped formica on drawers are not sharp.
- Paint white exposed areas on drawers where formica has chipped.
- Replace doorstop.
- Fill dent damage to door & varnish.
- Fill around double socket right of NSH.
- Sand badly filled areas.
- Coil cables.
- Stain block mould.
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you are a landlord in the Edmonton area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.