Preparing a flat to Let to the Council in Ealing
Medway Parade, UB6
1st Floor, 2 Bedroom Flat
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Ealing, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- S/fit working radiator valve heads and head covers to all radiators throughout.
- S/fit child safety window restrictors throughout where required to all large window openers.
- S/fit thumb turn lock to front door.
- Re-fix grill door.
- S/fit new CO Detector (mains).
- Fire door requires 1 x extra steel hinge, heat & smoke strips & overhead door closer.
- S/fit sealed light fitting to ceiling.
- S/fit fire blanket & extinguisher to be wall mounted.
- Fill, paint & fix chip to bath.
- S/fit towel ring & towel rail & w.c roll holder.
- Clean floor behind door.
- Check w.c. flushing as water letting by when not flushing.
- Convert 1 x single socket to twin socket.
- S/fit 1 x pair heavy curtains.
- Fit barrel bolt to electric cupboard.
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you a landlord in the Ealing area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.