Preparing a Flat to Let to the Council in Ealing
Convent Way, UB2
3 Bedroom Flat
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Ealing, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- Paint walls, ceilings & woodowork throughout.
- S/fit laminate flooring in hall, lounge & 3 x bedrooms.
- S/fit vinyl flooring in kitchen & WC.
- S/fit euro thumb turn lock to front door.
- S/fit mains powered smoke & CO detectors.
- S/fit new fitted kitchen.
- S/fit new integrated gas hob, integrated electric oven & extractor hood.
- S/fit mechanical extractor fan.
- S/fit mains powered heat detector.
- S/fit 2 x double fitted wardrobes.
- S/fit double fitted wardrobe.
- Fully tile walls & floor.
- S/fit new wash hand basin with mixer tap & pressed steel bath with mixer filler tap.
- Carry out a full clean once all works completed.
- S/fit fire blanket & extinguisher to wall in kitchen.
- Fit solid metal doorstops or rubber grommet style ones behind all doors.
- S/fit new thumb turn mortise type lock to flat door to replace existing one.
- S/fit overhead door closer to fire door, 3 steel hinges and heat and smoke strips to door.
- Fit bulbs to all lights throughout.
- Hallway – S/fit trunking around exposed cabling, s/fit barrel bolts to cupboard doors to prevent small children from accessing easily.
- Bed 2 (by front door on left as you enter) – 1 x doorstop for room door, 1 x doorstop for fitted cupboard door that hits wall, Convert 1 x single socket to a twin, 1 x bulb required.
- Bed 1 & 3 – Bulbs & doorstops required.
- Bathroom – S/fit floor tread as you enter, s/fit towel ring, mirror cabinet, towel rail, shower rail & curtain, 1 x doorstop.
- WC – S/fit wc roll holder, 1 x bulb, floor tread.
- Lounge – 1 x doorstop, bulbs, beading fro floor by kitchen wall, beading to ceiling.
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you are a landlord in the Ealing area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.