Preparing a flat to Let to the Council in Ealing
Burlington House, UB5
2 Bedroom Flat
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Ealing, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- S/fit combination padlocks to loft hatch.
- S/fit doorstop.
- Adjust door latch.
- S/fit trim to front edge of baseboard sink base unit.
- Paint backboard sink base unit.
- Make good chipped vinyl to wall unit right of hood.
- Replace hook & arm restrictor to window opener.
- Paint radiator.
- Fill missing grout to tiles throughout.
- Renew sealant throughout.
- Repair WHB pop up plug.
- Replace mirrored cabinet & hang above WC.
- Replace light pull cord.
- Replace towel ring.
- Replace door latch & tighten handle.
- Re-fixing trunking.
- Remove old hanging rail & make good in wardrobe.
- S/fit new hanging rail.
- S/fit new door & make good frame.
- Replace door latch.
- Replace barrel bolt to cupboard.
Full description of work:
1. S/fit 30 min rated fire door with 3 fire rated hinges, fire and smoke strips, overhead door closer, fire rated latch and handle to kitchen.
2. Remove wood paneling in lounge, remove wooden frame behind, strip wallpaper, prepare and paint.
3. Replace all worktops in kitchen and re-seal.
4. Replace kitchen mixer tap & cover for other tap hole.
5. Paint inside all 5 built-in cupboards in flat.
6. Redecorate ceilings, walls and woodwork throughout.
1. Carpet & underlay fitted to hall, lounge & 2 x bedrooms
2. Supply & fit 2 x mechanical extractor fans to kitchen & bathroom
3. Supply & fit 2 x new double glazed units with cut out hole for mechanical extractor fans in kitchen & bathroom
4. Carry out heavy clean, rubbish clearance and supply & fit net & heavy curtains to lounge & 2 x bedrooms
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you are a landlord in the Ealing area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.