Preparing a house to Let to the Council in Brent
Brook Road, NW2
3 Bedroom House, Brent
When getting this property prepared to let to the council in Brent, we performed a detailed assessment of general property standards, listing items to be removed or replaced, repair works if any to bring the property up to the required standards.
As part of Central Housing Group’s service we completed the list of maintenance and upgrades listed below and organised the Gas Safety report, NICEIC Electrical Installation report, Portable Appliance Test report and Energy Performance Certificate needed to let the property to the council.
Works completed included:
- Supply 4 x full sets of keys including window keys.
- Carry out full clean to property.
- S/fit fire blanket & extinguisher to wall in kitchen.
- S/fit hasp, staple & padlock to the loft hatch.
- Renew door handle.
- Tack cable to skirting board.
- Fit batteries for doorbell.
- S/fit weather bar to front door.
Kitchen & Lounge
- x 2 doors – Fit 1 x extra steel hinge to fire doors & fit heat & smoke strips to doors & fit overhead door closers.
- S/fit bath plug & S/fit bath mixer tap with shower head and hose and riser kit on wall.
- S/fit new WC seat to toilet.
We are always looking for new landlords:
If you a landlord in the Brent area then please contact us for a Free, no obligation guaranteed rent valuation.